RECESSED DOOR SENSOR
The Recessed Door Sensor is our most powerful S-line sensor ever, leveraging the proprietary S-Line Technology to encrypt signal is sent to the Control Panel, the Recessed Door Sensor is installed in the core of your door forever idea of security and smart home applications. Create rules such as "when door opens, turn on the light" or "if door left open, adjust my thermostat to save energy until it is closed again." With the longest and most powerful range of our S-Line, you want to make sure the Recessed Door Sensor makes it into every door you own.
- Encrypted S-Line sensor technology protects signals sent to the Control Panel while still providing support for legacy 319.5 systems
- Placed in the core of your door for an almost invisible installation
- Powerful earth magnet for a strong connection
- Sensor: 2.25”D x .75”H
- Wireless signal range: 600ft (200M), open air.
- Code outputs: tamper, tamper restore, alarm, alarm restore, low battery.
- Transmitter frequency: 319.5 MHz
- Unique code ID
- Supervisory keep-alive interval: 70 minutes.
- RF Peak field strength: typical 36000 uV/m at 3m
- Operating Temperature: -10C~50C, Relative Humidity: 5-95% Non-Condensing, Storage Temperature: -40-80C
- Replace battery with exact replacement every 5 years with 3V CR2 (x1).