The Image Sensor is a motion sensor with a built-in still camera that can be placed anywhere in the home for easy, wireless, affordable surveillance. If the alarm is triggered the Image Sensor will automatically take pictures and send them to your panel and your mobile device. You can also manually “peek-in” either right now or the next time the Image Sensor detects motion and a photo will be sent automatically to your phone via text or email. View your library of saved images in your mobile app.
- Pair up to five Image Sensors with the radio built into the Control Panel
- Five low light emitters allow for clear photos, even in darkness
- Combines motion and still images into one device, making installation easy and maximizes affordability
- Peek in right now, the next time the sensor detects motion, or automatically when the alarm is triggered
- Images can be received via e-mail or text, or inside your Alarm.com mobile app
- The motion sensor has a range up to 40′
- Pet immune up to 40 lbs
- Versatile mount allows the Image Sensor in corners or wall mounted and is incrementally adjustable
- Dimensions: 3.1"H x 1.8"W x 2.3"D
- Wireless Signal Range: Greater than 400 ft open air
- Power Source: AA 1.5V lithium batteries (x2)
- Expected Battery Life: Up to 2 years depending on varied things such as signal strength, image captures etc.
- Operating Temperature Range: 32°F to 110°F for non-pet applications, 60°F to 110°F for pet applications
- Supervisory Signal: Configurable (4, 12, or 24 hours)
- Motion Profiles & Sensor Range: Normal (up to 30 ft, default), High ( up to 35 ft), Low ( up to 25 ft)